A free resource for social workers, teachers, youth & community workers and parents. This App is designed to ensure that professionals working with children aged 13-18 years, have instant access to information on the stages of adolescent development. This is to help them critically reflect and make informed decisions.
- Access to information and video links on adolescent development
- Theoretical frameworks, knowledge summaries and references
- Legislation and policy
- Case studies based on realistic scenarios in practice
- Specific issues including; mental health, substance misuse, suicide, bullying, sexual exploitation and sexual relations.
- Feedback section to capture the users view on the App.
Download flyer and links ……