At present, COVID-19 is the cause of much anxiety and concern for young people and families and so a site has recently been created for young people, carers and professionals to pool together lots of helpful resources from across the internet that are available to help support mental health and wellbeing, including:
• Collection of downloadable self-help guides, some aimed at adults, but the ideas and suggestions can also be relevant to young people and parents
• Directory of websites which provide information and support to young people and families
• Collection of apps which are designed to support young people, adults and families with their mental health and wellbeing
• Videos covering a wide range of topics that provide information about mental health and well-being
• Directory of books designed to help young people and families cope with challenges that can occur with their mental health and emotional wellbeing during childhood and adolescence
• A list of resources designed to help cope with stress and uncertainty during the current challenging times
Visit the CAMHS Resources website HERE.
Stay safe and well!
Southern Area Locality Planning Team
#SupportingFamilies #CYPSP #ChildreninNI #HereForYou