The Prince’s Trust in Northern Ireland are delivering a new employability programme called “Unlock Skills for Work”, which will give young people the skills and confidence to find job opportunities and get into work.
This free online programme from The Prince’s Trust provides workshops and 1-2-1 support to help young people succeed.
The programme starts on Monday 6th July 2020 and runs for 2 weeks, as follows:
*** Induction (6th Jul 2-3pm) ***
- Social Media (7th 2-3.30pm)
- Employment Opportunities (8th 2-3.30pm)
- Applying for a Role (9th 2-3.30pm)
- CV Writing (13th 2-3.30pm)
- Interview Skills (14th 2-3.30om)
- Confidence / Work Ready (15th 2-3.30pm)
- My Vision / Next Steps (16th 11-12.30 & Celebration 2-3pm)
For further information (including some taster content!) and to register, visit HERE.