Employers For Childcare has recently opened a new social enterprise indoor adventure centre in Lisburn.
High Rise indoor adventure centre has something for all ages! The centre has been designed to be inclusive and accessible, including for those with special and additional needs, and includes:
- A Clip ‘n Climb climbing arena with 24 climbing challenges (age 4+)
- Soft play with dedicated baby section (up to age 8)
- Party rooms for all occasions
- Innovative Sensory and Quiet Rooms and in-house Sensory Co-ordinator
- Café serving meals and snacks
- Corporate rooms for hire
- A Changing Places accessible toilet.
Sensory Room can be booked in advance and is available for exclusive use as well as on a drop in basis.
High Rise is open 7 days a week (until 9pm Monday-Saturday) and offers discounts for group bookings.
As a social enterprise, 100% of High Rise profits go towards supporting parents with dependent children to get into, and stay in work.